Sunday, April 13, 2008

Last night of Feria


So last night was a great last night of Feria for me! Me and 2 or my friends went to my room to have a botellon and we could see all of Feria! IT WAS GORGEOUS from way up high! So bright and colorful!!! Then we headed off to Feria.

There we met up with Grace and Jen and Graces friends. One of which was a guy named Jake. He did the Wells program 4 years ago and lived with my friend Grace's senora.

Turns out he is from Austin Texas.
Turns out he is Jewish.
Turns out we know a lot of the same people.
Turns out he is my friends older brother!!!

It was so bizarre!!! We were just talking about who we knew and he says... oh your my brothers age and I asked who is brother was and I knew him! It was all just so weird! But we all hung out all night and had a blast! It was me, Ashlee, Nicole, Grace, Jen, Jake, Jake's friend, Grace's French brother Alex, and Jen's friend Aaron. It was a lot of fun and a great last night!!!

Tonight, fireworks from the fairgrounds which I will watch from my roof.
Tomorrow... back to school.. BOOO!!!!!

No comments: