Tuesday, February 5, 2008

quick update

hey! so a quick update. not too much new stuff. went to the museo de bellas artes. some of my friends made friends with this guy valentine. we kept hanging out with him and he was super nice. then last night he got into a fight with some women who worked at a bar and knocked one of them to the floor, so im not hangin out with him anymore. the food has been good. my feet are killing me from all the walking. im super tired haha. i start classes tomorrow and im super nervous. i love the food but miss my mexican food. dolores now lets me do stuff on my own. my spanish still sucks. more later as im super tired.

OH! something funny! i love the hot chocolate here (cant have too much coffee b/c of my stomach) so i asked dolores to buy me some for home. she went to the store one day and told me she bought some but it was the cheaper brand. it was the exact same just cheaper... guess what she got me! NESQUICK! hahah oh man i cracked up!



No comments: