Monday, February 11, 2008

Lo Mismo (the same)

hey guys!

So lets see what has happened in the last few days. Classes started, and i still have not set my final schedule yet. I am struggling hardcore with the spanish BUT I am working on it. Spain makes men careless and mean! 2 examples:
1) went to a bar with a friend who is spanish. long story short, he gets into a yelling fight with the women who work there (one of which he used to date) and he ends up pushing one woman to the ground! knocked her flat! he didnt punch her or anything.. but push doesnt justify it. OY!
2) at a club that is WAY overcrowded! A guy is dancing and keeps leaning back all over me and my friends. so i put my hand on his back and give him a little nudge to let him know an he turns around, scoffs and shoves me! So my friends pushes him back to which he says, "you have to be a lot hotter to push me like that" SUCH a jerk. He ended up apologizing for saying that! again... OY!

What else...??? I dont have too much more news... this weekend I go to Germany (Berlin to be exact) and im SO excited!!!!! This week is going to fly by! This whole month has blown by like NOBODY'S BUSINESS! I cant believe it!

OH! I am going to sign up for a Sevillanas class this week which is like ballet or something with those finger clacker things! CANT WAIT!

I miss all of you more than you know! LOVE YOU! Call me and write to me and send me messages! haha

No comments: